Please allow 3 working days for your order.
Any pain relief will need to be over the counter medications.
Only medications for the following conditions will be authorised sooner:
- Epilepsy medication
- Parkinsons medication
- Hydrocortisone for Addisons
- GTN spray
Ways of ordering your medication
We do not accept requests over the telephone. Our team have been instructed to not accept these.
- Order your repeat medication online.
- Order via your pharmacist.
- Post a request letter to the surgery.
- Pop a request slip into the box at reception.
Same day prescriptions
Please note that it can take up to half an hour for a same-day prescription, to be ready at the pharmacy.
Registering for online services
To register for online services (SystmOnline) you will need to complete our online form and then visit the practice, bringing with you two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph.
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions.
- Make an appointment.
- Cancel an appointment.
- Change your contact details.
- Review your medications and known allergies.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.